How to choose my love doll?
To start, you can check our article How to choose your realistic lovedoll.
Silicone or TPE?
All you need to know in the article Difference between TPE and Silicone dolls.
Fixed or removable vagina?
All our doll above 100 cm offer the choice of either an integrated or an insert vagina (with the exception of JM Doll, Sanhui and Victoria Sex Doll). Some of our customers find that the integrated vagina is more visually realistic. Such difference however is marked only if the doll is kept with her legs wide open; little or no difference is found if the doll is kept with her legs closed.
Most of our customers choose the insert vagina, easier to clean. Below you can see a standard vagina insert WM Dolls:
As for the quality of the sexual experience, in general both vaginas satisfy our customers. However a few clients who have tried both vaginas think that the integrated vagina is ultimately more comfortable.
If you would like further information or videos showing how to insert the removable vagina please get in touch.
The two photos below (from our Spanish website) show on the left a Hitdoll 108cm with fixed vagina and on the right the same doll with removable vagina. Please note that dolls up to 110 cm with insert vagina don’t have anal orifice.
With or without standing foot option?
Most dolls in our catalog offer now the option ‘standing foot’. The modification consists in the reinforcement of the foot skeleton and the insertion of three studs to ensure stability. The doll can stand on her own, barefoot or wearing flat shoes. High-heel shoes are not recommended.
PROS of the standing foot option:
- Very realistic looks when standing
- Photo opportunities
- Easier to dress
CONS of this option:
- Reduced range of foot movement. The foot can move downwards up to 150 degrees angle, cannot move upwards or side to side.
- The studs can cause inconvenience when using the doll.
- Balancing the doll can require time and patience. Don’t be discouraged if you can’t succeed at the first attempt.
- The standing possibility may not last forever. As time goes by, the joints of your doll will get looser, making more difficult for the doll to stand.