About the TPE stain remover
TPE-safe stain remover, for stains caused by clothing, wigs etc.
Usage instructions: closely follow the instructions provided here: https://www.thesilverdoll.com/how-to-use-the-stain-remover-for-tpe-sexdolls/
About the TPE repair solvent
The TPE solvent (also known as TPE glue and TPE cold-welding adhesive) repairs cut and wounds on TPE dolls skin.
The TPE solvent works by melting the TPE surface. When spread inside a cut it dissolves the TPE and melts the two sides together when closed.
How to use it:
- Clean the wound area with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove dirt and excess oil.
- Open the cut with your fingers
- Apply a very small quantify of TPE solvent in the wound, using a toothpick. If too much solvent is spread this will just make the wound larger.
- Align and hold the wound closed for a few minutes to allow the TPE solvent to melt the TPE. Make sure the cut has no tension that could pull it back open.
- Once closed, leave the wound cure for 24 hours and position the doll so that no tension pulls on the wound during curing.