About the TPE stain remover
TPE-safe stain remover, for stains caused by clothing, wigs etc.
Usage instructions: closely follow the instructions provided here: https://www.thesilverdoll.com/how-to-use-the-stain-remover-for-tpe-sexdolls/
About the TPE repair solvent
The TPE solvent (also known as TPE glue and TPE cold-welding adhesive) repairs cut and wounds on TPE dolls skin.
The TPE solvent works by melting the TPE surface. When spread inside a cut it dissolves the TPE and melts the two sides together when closed.
How to use it:
- Clean the wound area with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove dirt and excess oil.
- Open the cut with your fingers
- Apply a very small quantify of TPE solvent in the wound, using a toothpick or a very small spatula. Warning: if too much solvent is spread this will just make the wound larger.
- Align and hold the wound closed for a few minutes to allow the TPE solvent to melt the TPE. Make sure the cut has no tension that could pull it back open.
- Once closed, leave the wound cure for 24 hours and position the doll so that no tension pulls on the wound during curing.
You can also check this video tutorial made available by Irontech Doll: